Friday, November 5, 2010

Have A Tree- mendous Day!!

Hey Crafty Pals!!

I hope your moving along well in your week and making time for some crafty fun lol!! i REALLY MISS MY STUDIO AND CRAFTY TIME!!! so excited to get home soon and start creating again. I have another Imagine project to share with you I really enjoy the Imagine for the quick, simple creations that I can do with it, I still remain faithful to my first love Pink Expression lol!!! I have so much fun creating tags wit the Imagine so fun and very simple this one I made using the Nursery Tails cartridge and I just love all the soft colors with this one, I added afew stickles and finishe dthis tag off with some of my very favorite stamps from My Pink Stamper. Thank you all for stopping over and hanging in there with me while Iam away very soon I will return home just not soon enough lol!!! until then my crafty friends just keep craftin

Creative Hugs
Edna (Pinke)



5 comments:

  1. We missed you too! I love all the projects you make with the imagine. They are unique and cute. Not like everyone else's that look the same.

    Angela
    Simple Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just soooo pretty!!! I love those colors! Missing you and your awesome videos. Can't wait to see what you have to share when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty! Love the colors and bling!

    ReplyDelete