Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hot Chocolate Soothes The Soul !!!

Hey My Crafty Friends
 
I hope your in a warm place today and if not I hope this card warms you with a smile, I wanted to share the video and currently You Tube is not liking my video format so I have been workg on that. I will update my post went I have it fixed for you all untill then please enjoy the eye candy lol. I made this little cutie using the new Winter Frolic cartridge and of course some of my favorite stamps from Robyn aka My Pink Stamper, so I hope you are inspired and that you come back soon and look for the video have a great day my friends and thank you so much for stooping over
Creative Hugs
Edna (Pinke)
 
 

9 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the paper. I really need that stamp too. I hope Santa saw them on my list. lol
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute paper...it really makes the card.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I love the color combo. My friend just bought Winter Frolic, so I'll have to check it out. Have you done anything with Joys of the Season? I just ordered it and am looking for some ides.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the saying! Thanks for sharing the idea with everyone!

    http://circlebenterprises.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Makes me want a mug of hot cocoa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper and the coffee mug! I have somethng for you on my blog...

    http://lezlyes.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-award-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete