Monday, November 1, 2010

Imagine Best Friends!!!

Hey Crafty Pals!

What a great day! I hope you all know that Tammy over at Creative Critters Imaginations blog is having the blog hop today to  welcome the new DT members, so makesure you go over and give some love to them all. I wanted to post an Imagine project in celebration of this so I used the Best Friends cartridge and some of my very favorite paper Stampin Up, with my Martha puch doily lace and alittle ribbon. I really should be well pass the point of being homesick right now lol!!! but I will return in a few more days so thank you for stopping over my friends and please comeback very soon.

Creative Hugs
Edna(Pinke)



11 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to be your design teamate! I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Edna! I'm excited to be on another design team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute card. I love it.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card and I am so excited to be Tammy's design team with you!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this! All those colors and the punch down the side! I'm loving all your cards but I'm really missing your videos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on making the DT for Tammy! You will be awesome!!!!!
    Hugs,
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Edna! Wow... on vacation and still posting! I LUV the dedication! Which is one of the reasons you were chosen for our DT! I'm so excited that you are joining us! Your posts are so clear and easy to understand, especially love your videos! You will bring great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love EVERY single Imagine project you've made! (I also love every other project you make, but we're on the Imagine topic lol) Anyway, I'm so happy you made the DT!! I can't wait to see more of your amazing projects!! (AND videos!! we miss you!!)
    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I meant to tell you yesterday-Congrats on being chosen to be on the Imagine DT!!! Awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete