Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's A Boy!!!!!!!!!

Happy Imagination Thursday All!
So very Happy to be sharing my excitment and fun project with all of you today, makesure you put Creative Critterz Imaginations as a favorite cause you will be wanting to visit everyday with all the great inspiration the Designers have to share. I made some super cute treat bags to share with family and friends when we celebrate the brith of my very first Grand Baby. Yes!! that is right I will be a grammy very soon, for my project I used the Nursery Tails cartridge and a stock imagine from the machine. I hope that you enjoy the video and pictures and that you become inspired to create, please feel free to visit me over at my other web page sometime where I have other fun cricut projects http://expressionbypinke.blogspot.com/ and makesure you comeback tomorrow for some more Imagination Inspiration. Thank You for stopping over and please comeback again very soon my friends.

Much Imagination Hugs
Edna (Pinke)





6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Edna! I know you must be very excited! Treat bags are always fun to give.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless you for using the Imigane! I love my cricut and that eally looks too complicated for me. I love your work. Missed seeing your videos glad you are back and Congrats on becoming a new Grandma!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm sure that must be very exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! How exciting!! Grands are the best! Awesome treat bag. Such a wonderful idea.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. You'll absolutely love being a "grammie" as my own grandson calls me. They are a great excuse to do fun things again.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Congrats on the pending arrival of your new grandson! I have 5 myself, they are WONDERFUL!
    Hugs,
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete