Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's A Tree-mendous Occasion!!!!

Hey My Crafty Pals!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I sooooo Hope this comes out right! I guess they're alot of folks having a huge issure with blogger right now and posting pics, so will see how this turns out. I created some tags getting ready for the holidays using my Imagine and loved how super simple and fast it was, I used my Winter WOodland Cricut cartridge with my Kate Kitchen Imagine cartridge along with the tree that is a stock imagie from the Imagine machine. I hope you enjoy and that you stop back over again very soon, and maybe now I have figure the problem out so I will beable to get back to action!
Creative Hugs
Edna

4 comments:

  1. No need to worry - your tag turned out very well. I love that you matched your ribbon to the tree paper. Have a great Thanksgiving especially with your new Grandbaby.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable!!! I love they saying and everything else about it!!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete