Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Joy!!!!!!!

Happy Day My Crafty Friends!

I hope you all are getting ready for the big Turkey Day!!! I know I still have lots to do, tons of cooking along with working, then taken care of the house you all know the drill lol.
Well it is a great day for this wonderful Cricut Cardz Challenge and what fun one, you are to make a Cristmas card using only words with no shapes, any color(s) and any cartridge(s). So I dedide that a very simple card was my design, I used a Kraft cardstock for the base with a very warm Cranberry that I embossed with the Candy Cane embossing folder from Provo Craft, then I cut my letters from Pooh Font at 2 inches with a DCWV pattern paper, and when all finished with that I tried to tie a bow lol! you all how that turns out. I hope to beable to be up and running by this weekend with my videos and even if I have to take over my DH computer lol! I widh you all a wonderful holiday filled with Family, Friends, and lots of YUMMY dishes, then after all that take to the street and shop my crafty frafters lol! please stop back again soon.

Big Creative Hugs
Edna (Pinke)




10 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a beautiful card!! Love the colors!! Great Job on this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper and I love the embossing pattern. Thanks for sharing your project with us.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Love the embossed bg and the paper you cut 'JOY' from. Super!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, friend. That's a difficult challenge. I don't know anyone who could it better than you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful and I love the colors exp the ribbon....TFS and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! I absolutely love it! TFS! :) Love the texture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Edna--this is fabulous. It's so dimensional with the texture and choice of papers. The bow is wonderful. Thanks so much for your card this week. And did I hear that congratulations are in order, Grandma? Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cheery card for the CCC challenge. TFS!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual, your card is gorgeous. The ribbon is awesome!

    Vee (CCC DT2)

    ReplyDelete