Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Little Birdie told Me!!!

Hey All My Crafty Pals!

I am very excited that I will be heading home in a few days! I want to share this very fun project I made its a card purse, the instructions are on the splitcoaststamp website, I will be doing another one with a video when I return home I wanted to try one out and I really like the outcome. So many things you can do with this little cutie, I also cut my birdie out from Crate A Critter and used Winter Woodland for the hat my stamp is from My Pink Stamper Winter Pun set. I used a few buttons and ribbon for the handle added some stickles to the birdie hat and called this a finished project I just need to make some note cards for the inside and this will be a perfct gift. I Thank you for stopping over my friends and hope you comeback again soon my return is only a few days away sooo look for some super fun coming your way.

Creative Hugs
Edna (Pinke)



6 comments:

  1. This is just sooooooo cute! I love it!! Can't wait to see a video on one of these!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job on this!!! Super cute and I would love to see a video on how you did it. I will go see if I can find it on splitcoast stampers. TFS
    hugs,je
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo Adorable!! I can't wait to see the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute!! Love her little hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute. love the splitcoaster site.

    ReplyDelete