Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Party Time!!!

Hey My Crafty Friends!

I hope you week is off to a wonderful start, and that your plans for the holiday are filled with lots of Family, Friends, and Food lol! I have a super simple and fun invite that I made with the Nifty Fifties cartridge to share with you. I used some paper from STampin up, Core-dinations, and Bazzill then I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the base layer with my favorite retro dots, a little faux stitch work around the edge with my Black Gelly Roll pen and then the final touch with My Pink Stamper Stamps. I hope that you are inspired my friends and that you create, I want to Thank You all for being so very good to me over the past couple of weeks with my crazy life and stuff going on, I am very Greatful for all of you. Please comeback again very soon
Big Creative Hugs
Edna (pinke)




3 comments:

  1. Love it!
    Minta

    I have chosen you as one of my 8 to receive the Stylish Blogger award!
    stop by my blog to pick it up.
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I love the design, the embossing, the colors...all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just great!! I got this cartridge and have yet to use it. Now I'm gonna have to get busy and create something. I just love the colors you used!! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete