Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Scrappin!!

Hey My Crafty Crafters!
I hope that your long weekend has been filled with lots of Family, Friends, and plenty of shopping, I have my day planned to do some scrappin and a little Christmas decorations in my home. I always spend time on this day making pages of my family and friends as well as spending time with them, so I wanted to share with you all some of the creations I make, I have had a few request to show some page layouts so I figured that I will start sharing them with you on Sundays, I hope that you are inspired and create something today, Thank you all for stopping over and please come back soon.
Creative Hugs
Edna (Pinke)










6 comments:

  1. Hi Edna... I follower here with a question... Did you make your buttons?
    Thanks for sharing your layout. I like it a lot for my baby's pictures.

    Gina Lindsey
    agsainz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Thanks for sharing :)
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout!! Just perfect for that darling GS of yours!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious scrapbook page! I love your idea of the tags at the top of the page. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very cute layout. I also wanted to tell you that your daily feed is not coming through. This is what I see or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful layout Pinke. Congratulations on your new grandson. My husband and I watch the same shows on Sunday night too.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete