Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Celebrate The Season !!

Hey My Cricut Crafters,

I hope your up for this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge, we are having a great time with this one. Make a round card for Christmas and NO GREEN/RED color allowed, use any cartridge(s) and ant other color(s) so for my card I used two cartridges Joys of The Season and Wild Card with a very classic Blue and Silver color combo and a touchwith My Pink Stampers Chritmas stamp set. Ireally love the way this one came out I may just use it as my Chritmas card for this year it was very eaasy to create and will be a perfect fit for mailing. I hope that you are inspired and create something Fabulous to share with family and friends. Please makesure that you stop over to see this week s creation at http://imaginecritters.blogspot.com/ to see some wonderful projects, thank you for stopping over and I hope that you comeback for another visit very soon.

Big Creative Hugs
Edna (Pinke)





12 comments:

  1. Absolutely loved your design this week. That dark colored ornament is just perfect. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful ... I love its simplicity ... great job!!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely adorable and so elegant. Great Job Edna :)
    Jennifer DT#1

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card for this week's challenge Pinke...love the color combo!!!

    ~Terry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great in its simplicity. Bravo!

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    CCC Design Team #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinke this is such an elegant card. I love it!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Raven - this card is so elegant!!! I love it, TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Edna!! So beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got this cartridge and I love it. Your card is simple but beautiful! With all the cards I have to make right now, I need simple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card for the challenge, and I have to tell you how much I enjoyed your video. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple, elegant and beautiful. I love this card.

    Vee (CCC DT2)

    ReplyDelete