Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge

Hey All My Cricut Crafty Friends !

I love this weeks challenge and what a great time you will have coming up with some fun creations, I used the Pitsucqed cartridge and finished off with some heat embossing I hope you enjoy and are inspired to create and play along with us at http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/  I will be working in my studio for the next couple of days with some super fun and exciting things to share this week and for the New Year so I hope that you keep checkin back to stay tuned for all the fun my friends.

Big Create Hugs
Pinke





7 comments:

  1. Awesome job...love it!!!
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Thanks for sharing it!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ribbon you used. Nicely done.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada (no snow here!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love it!! Now what is that thing you used before you embossed?! Would love to find one of those!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors and paper to bring in the new year. The ribbon is a nice touch.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. What do you suggest to use for a clock face if you don't have that cart?
    thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

    ReplyDelete