Monday, December 6, 2010

Dino-Mite !!

Hey My Crafty Friends !!


I hope you're ready to get your week started, I have alot of projects going on getting ready for the Christmas holiday. So this project that I just finished is for my new Grandson I have so many wonderful creations that I just can't wait to do for him, I used the Boys Will Be Boys cartridge which I am just loving sooooo much what great font and so many cute shapes. I hope that you all enjoy and are inspired to create, don't forget to make a stop over at Create Critterz Imagination blog again everyday this week for a new give away and tons of great designers everyday with so much fabulous inspiration I hope that you stop over again very soon my friends.
Big Creative
Edna







8 comments:

  1. What a great cartridge! You'll have lots of fun making things for your new Grandson. Great card. P.S. I just started using Scotch Quick Dry - Love it especially for the small paper pieces.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thanks for the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I think I am getting this for Christmas... maybe :) I will have to copy this card. TFS

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's SO cute. I almost wish I had a grandchild to make it for...

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lucky kid to have such a creative grandma!! a wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute, love the bright colors. It screams BOY !! LOL
    scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Great fun papers! The ribbon and buttons are perfect embellies for a little boy card!

    ReplyDelete