Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Holidays !!

Hey My Crafty Crafters !!

I hope your enjoying your weekend and having  lots of createive time, many of us will be very busy at the start of the new week spending the holidays with family and friends. I have a few super fun projects  planned for you this week and will be sharing all week long so I hope that you come back to check out this weeks creative goodies. I made this holiday card using the Winter Frolic cartridge and a cuttlebug folder with a touch of Martha Stewrt bakers twine that I found at Joanne, my stamp that I used are from SP and Company aka The Scrap Master (Samantha) she has some wonderful stamps that are sayings as well as imagies. I hope that your inspired today and create thank you all for stopping over and I hope to see you again very soon.

Big Creative Hugs
Edna aka Pinke





4 comments:

  1. Great card and the video was wonderful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The stickles were a perfect touch to the tree! Love the twine, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete