Friday, December 3, 2010

Have A Happy Birthday !!

Hey My Crafty Crafters !

TGIF!! Right, I have been looking sooo forward to the weekend and having sometime with my friends and family. This weekend we will be putting up the tree with friends and family, enjoy a good dinner and maybe a movie. I have a card to share with you that I made for my nephew who is just the greatest young man, we are so very proud of him and all the wonderful things that he does for himself and many others. I used the fabulous Nifty Fifties cartridge for this cutie lol! along with my handy I Rock and some metal studs then a finish touch with a couple of stamps from My Pink Stamper. So hope you enjoy and are inspired to create this weekend stay warm and please comeback again soon for another visit, Oh and makesure you stop over at http://imaginecritters.blogspot.com/ today and check out two new designers for some great inspiration and with another chance to winn a set of My Pink Stamper stamps;)

Creative Huggs
Edna (Pinke)





1 comment:

  1. First of all, ROCKIN' card!!!! Love it!!

    I know you've probably already received the Stylish Blogger award, but I just love your blog, Pinke, and wanted you to be one of my recipients!! I love your crafting style!

    Here are the rules as I have been given them:
    1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
    2. Share 8 things about yourself
    3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
    4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

    I am just now getting to work on all of these rules (was sick this week), but hope to have a post up soon.

    Thanks so much for all of your inspiration, Pinke!!! :)

    Crafting Hugs!
    Jen
    http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete