Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hugs To You !!!

Hey My Crafty Crafters !

I hope your staying warm, we  are freezin here and getting more snow Brrrr so I look forward to have more time in the studio this weekend. So today is my designer day over at my very favorite creative site http://imaginecritters.blogspot.com/ and I really had lots of fun with this card I was able to use my new Toy Story cricut cartridge along with My Pink Stamper Stamps the end result I am very excited with because I was able to work with the AWI Action Woobles that are all the rage right now and will be out in January 2011. These little sweetie take your creations to a whole different level and are just to fun to watch lol!!! So I hope you enjoy the card my friends and are inspired to create, thank you for stopping over for a visit and I hope that you visit again soon.

Big Creative Hugs
Edna aka Pinke





2 comments:

  1. I love it! He is just adorable!! The colors are great!!! Awesome card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I get some of those cool wobbles? I want to make a card just like this one!
    dakotadawn7553@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete