Thursday, December 2, 2010

Imagine the Happiest Winter !

Hey My Crafty Friends!

I hope your staying warm cause we are having a real cold spell and a little snow this week, I am so super excited for todays post and project. I love working with my Imagine and all the new things that I learn each time I work with it, this week at http://imaginecritters.blogspot.com/2010/11/creative-critterz-imaginations-design.html we are sooo pleased to have My Pink Stamper http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ as our sponser, so makesure you go over and visit leave a comment for a chance to win a set of her fabulous stamps.
I used my Winter Frolic cricut cartridge and the Cricut Imagine More cartridge for my card and the stamp I used is from My Pink Stampers Happiest Moments set, which is the perfect cover all set to have that you will find yourself going to alot lol!! I hope that you enjoy the card and are inspired to create. Thank you all so much for stopping over and I hope that you visit again very soon, stay warm and crafty.

Big Creative Hugs
Edna (Pinke)





6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I just bought the Winter Frolic cartridge. Can hardly wait to make some cards!

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and colors, Pinke! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card, I love this cartridge, love the colors too.
    well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sooooo glad I came across your blog. I was under the impression that all we could do with the non-imagine cartrideges was cut only. You are the first person I see that uses a regular cartidge and the image colors and cut. You just made my day and I added you to my faves! Thanks!
    esterperez73 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete