Friday, December 24, 2010

Jingle All The Way !!!

Merry Christmas My Crafty Friends !

I want to first wish you all a very Merry Christmas, I hope that you have all the holiday wrapping, cooking, and cleaning all done. I have the day planned to be making some YUMMY cookies and other tasty treats for my family and friends, then a dinner this evening with my kids and new grandson. I want to share with you a little project that Iworked on last night to finish up a few items for gift giving, I worked with the Wrap It Up cricut cartridge and I really enjoy this one, its kind of like an update of Tags Bags Boxes and More. SO my many wonderful friends have a fabulous time with your family and friends and I am wishing that you all get your something special from Santa himself, I still believe :) MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Big Pink Hugs
Edna aka Pinke







4 comments:

  1. What a cute card. The new Wrap It Up cartridge is fabulous. I'll definately put it on my wish list. Have a wonderful holiday with your large family. Looking forward to following along with your project in the new year.

    Best wishes
    Barb from cold yet sunny Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure is a cute little card. I'll have to look into the wrap it up cart! :)

    Thanks for sharing, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a safe and crafty new year.

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! Love how you pieced it to have the different colors! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Edna ... thanks for sharing your take on Wrap it Up cartridge ... it's one of my favorites. Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete