Thursday, December 30, 2010

Let's Toast A New Year !!

Hey My Crafty Crafters !
I hope your week is going well for you and that your getting ready for the big New Year Eve festive fun, we always have friends and family over for the night and have dinner with some board games then alittle Rock Band and some Sing Song challenges lol (karoke). I have a project to share with you today that I really had a ton of fun making and hope that you enjoy as well, I know most of you are my Cricuteers but I hope you don't mind my sharing the Imagine with you . So I hope you stop over tomorrow cause if all goes well I will have a very fun post for all of you. Sooo My friends have a grea day hope that I will see you again very soon.

Big Create Hugs
Pinke



9 comments:

  1. I just love this card, I need to get this cartridge. Thanks for sharing another great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Wishing you a Happy New Year!! Love your card! I can't wait to get my Imagine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! What a great sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinke,

    I don't have the Imagine, but I still love seeing what it's capable of!!! :) You have been so productive this week! I'm impressed! I love seeing all of your wonderful creations (even though I don't get to comment as often as I'd like-I mostly sneak online on my phone and it doesn't cooperate)!

    Have fun celebrating New Year's Eve!

    And thank you so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary D/Touch Of TewshayJanuary 13, 2011 at 12:58 PM

    very cute card...and a great way to toast to the new year!

    ReplyDelete