Monday, December 13, 2010

Love Birds !!!

Hey My Crafty Friends !

I hope your weekend was filled with lots of family fun and tons of crafty time, I had my grandson this weekend and boy I have forgotten how much work a little one can be lol!! but it was sooo fun having him here with me. So I had this project scheduled to post and it did'nt ? any hoot here is alittle somethingI did for my dear, sweet, husband just to say I love you I like to do that every once in awhile for him he is sooo good to me and very supportive of my crafty habit. I used one of my all time favorites for this cute simple card Create A Critter and embossed the background layer using the cuttlebug, with a finsih touch from My Pink Stamper stamp from her Love-ilicious collection, so I hope you enjoy and are inspired to create something for your loved one just to say how  much you love them, I hope that you comeback by soon.

Creative Hugs
Edna aka Pinke





7 comments:

  1. absolutely darling! he's a very lucky man!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice way to say I love you. By the way, do you use your Gypsy to design your cards or work straight from the Cricut? Thanks.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and video! They are always a joy to watch!! How exciting to have your Grandson! You do tend to forget how much there is to having a little one around but you just fall back into the routine. They are such a joy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love that cartridge too!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete