Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry & Bright

Happy Holiday Week My Friends!

I just know that everyone is very busy with the final touches for their holiday gathering this week, I will have plenty to keep me busy with working all week and still having to get all the christmas packages wrapped, shop for dinner, and so much more. I have to share with you all this is my second design for my cards that I will be giving to friends and family this year, the video also have a few mins of Q&A from some of the post that I have been getting so I wanted to answer them and then share the card project with you all. I hope that you enjoy and are feeling very merry this week, I hope that you comeback over again

Big Creative Hugs
Edna aka Pinke





7 comments:

  1. REALLY PRETTY! The patterned paper on the ornament looks so dimensional. LOVE THIS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Edna for your video. It was nice to see you in front of the camera answering some of your viewers' questions. Lovely card and I too used this red polka dot cardstock from Michaels. It made my cards very festive indeed. Happy and safe holidays to you and yours.

    Barb from snowy Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree-it was great to "see" you! Your blog is one of my favorites. I wondered if you ever had problems with the zig glue? I used it on a bunch of cards and it didn't stick very well. Some of the pieces (tiny ones) just fell right off. I think I used plenty of glue, but it didn't stick. Just curious to see if you or anyone else might have the same issue. Also, is there another fine line glue available that I could try instead?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! The cardstock you used for the ornament is awesome! Beautiful card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks <pinkie for all the great answers. <i will check out <<pink Stamper and see if <i can find a retailer. I LOVE your videos but <<i cannot get fun foam here in <<mexico boo hoo, but <i work with what <i can get as <i have learned to adapt. Thanks for such inspiring videos<1< Happy Holidays Just LOVE ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is wonderful. I love the shimmer in the paper. The bow is a perfect addition.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...this is so cool....
    simple and so beautiful design
    Love it so much

    "Merry Christmas"
    hugs:susan

    ReplyDelete