Thursday, December 9, 2010

Secert Santa !!!!

Hello My Crafty Crafters !!

I hope your getting ready or you are ready for the coming up holidays, I havebeen busy this week making lots of cards and gift boxes to share with family and friends. I really do love my Imagine the ease of projects that I can do and the way that it all is cordinated is just to fabulous. I know that many of you are my followers for the Cricut Expression and I am so very greatful for you all that I hope when you see my Imagine projects that you are still inspired to create with the Expression. So for this weeks Designer project for http://imaginecritters.blogspot.com/ I used a new and fast becoming favorite Cricut cartridge Wrap It Up, love the many wonderful ready made projects on this cartridge its like an updated version of Tags, Bags, and Boxes. I also used my very favorite stamps from My Pink Stamper I can never get enough of them lol!! I really enjoy the many different fonts and saying too cute. I hope you all enjoy and are inspired that you come back for a visit very soon.

Big Creative Hugs
Edna (pinke)






7 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your videos! I like how you expalin everything so carefully. Your projects always turn out beautifully. Thanks for sharing your time and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great project. The Imagine really does a good job. I'll have to save up if I want to get one. Thanks for showing us the possibilities...

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pinke!!! These are so amazing!!!! I am in awe of how beautiful these are! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the box and the poinsetta is just perfect! The colors are awesome!!! I'm hoping for an Imagine for Christmas. DH asked me about it a few weeks ago so I'm hoping!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the box, it is soooo beautiful

    ReplyDelete