Tuesday, December 14, 2010

You Got Purse-onality !!

Hey My Crafty Crafters,

I hope that you having a great start to your week and that you are staying warm, we are have single didget temps here and expect more snow in another day so Brrrrrr ! I have a super cute card to share with you that I made using the Pasiely cricut cartridge and the I Top Brad Marker then I finsihed with My Pink Stampers super FABULOUS stamp set Pink-ilicious too super cute. I hope you enjoy and are inspired to creat my friends look forward to you coming by again soon.

Creative Hugs
Edna aka Pinke






8 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the purse! That brad maker is really neat. I don't have one but may have to look into it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and the pun is too cute! Would be perfect for my niece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute purse. I have never seen any demo on the brad maker - thanks for showing us how to make our own brads.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that , it's sooo cute :) TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute and you are such a good instructor. Thanks for sharing. Do you ever have a problem with the foam coming off? I was wondering if the ATG would work better. I used the scotch quick drying glue and maybe I did not use enough of it. Just wondering. Thanks. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the purse card s cute!! I would love to purchase some of the Pink Stamper stamps but do not know who carries them or if they will ship internationally. I really enjoy your videos thanks for sharing so much and for making everything look so easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute!! I really need get more Pink Stamper stamps!

    ReplyDelete