Monday, December 27, 2010

You're Berry Special To Me !

Hello My Crafty Friends,

I hope that you all are having a great start to your Monday, I know alot of us are still in the holiday vaction timezone lol. Everyone in my house will be returning back to the normal routine of things, we had a wonderful Christmas and each of us was very blessed. Now lets have alittle creative fun my friends, I made this little cutie using the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge and of course my favorite stamps from My Pink Stamper I used the Friut and Veggie Punnies on this project. I have some super exciting and fun things coming your way this week with the welcome of the New Year so I hope that you all are inspired today to create and that you will be checking back to see this weeks projects and excitment, I am thankful for each of you :)

Big Create Hugs
Pinke aka Edna






10 comments:

  1. Pinkie your card is so cute I just love it and your video was great! thanks so much for sharing, hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How 'berry' cute! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Soooo Cute!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!!!! Love the ribbon and the strawberries cute face:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the card. I am still trying ot locate a retailer that will ship the Pinj Stamper sets to Mexico.
    you do great work, wish I had half of the cartridges that you do!
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched your video yesterday and I cam back because I forgot to comment I loved your strawberry and the video thanks for doing these for us!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete