Saturday, January 29, 2011

Be Mine Valentine !!

Hey My Cricut Crafters!

I hope your enjoying your weekend and finding some fun and inspiration along the way and did you all see the the new stamp line that My Pink Stamper just release today !! they are just so many fabulous cuties you just ned to go see them HERE.  I have this cute little Valentine treat holder to share with you that would be just fabulous for the kids classmates, co-workers, friends and family to. I made this using the Cindy Loo cricut cartridge and a 2 inch circle paper punch, I finished off with My Pink Stampers Lovea-licious set that you can find all her products HERE, I hope that you are inspired today my friends and I thank you so much for stopping over and that you return soon.

Big Create Hugs
Edna






10 comments:

  1. That is soooo stinkin' adorable Edna - love love love it and may have to "scrap lift" it too. super cute my friend! Have a super day! :)
    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I like how you did the candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo adorable! Love it!!! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edna,

    I just love all your ideas!! I look at your blog everyday looking to see what is new and exciting. Thank you! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edna, you are the best!! GREAT idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!! simple, fun & yummy : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I am going to have to make some of these for the kids classes!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well...who wouldn't LOVE to get that!!! Great idea!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete