Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge !!

Hello My Cricut Crafters!

I hope your making up the hump for today lol! and looking forward to the weekend I know I am already lol! so this week CCC has the challenge to make a card using any cartridg(s) and any color(s) I chose to use my Winter Frolic cartridge for this project. I made my card a 5 x 5 base it seems to be a trend I am into right now lol! and my Cuttlebug for some embossing then of  course any of my creation just would not be complete without a My Pink Stamper stamp lol! for this project I used the Winter Punnies set information here My Pink Stamper Products along with all the other fabulous sets she hasand her must have DVD's. I hope your inspired to create today and that you come over a join us for the challenge, thanks for coming by and I hope you return very soon.

Create Hugs
Edna





11 comments:

  1. What an Awesome job! Thanks for the inspiration! Great job on this weeks challenge! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. I love the layout and all the details.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowman. Great card!

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome! Such an adorably sweet snowman!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fun and cute! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This came out sooo cute for the CCC challenge! Simply ADORABLE! :o)
    Theresa Dt#2

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card with a cute snowman

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Love the pattern papers you used. :) Janis DT#1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Love the winter scene background and the colors. Great job!

    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete