Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Big Brother !!!

Hello My Crafty Friends,

Wow! what a blast this weekend has been for me and having so many of you Hop by and to also meet many new friends, I must say how very greatful I am to have the chance to inspire so many wonderful crafters. So Ikonw you all what to get down to the good stuff right? o.k. lets start with this little cutie of a card I made for my oldest Brother who will be having his birthday this week, I used the every sooo favorite cartridge of mine Create A Critter, and My Pink Stampers Everyday Life set, so I hope you all enjoy and are inspired to create. Now lets get to the really fun stuff, the winner of the very stylish, very cool, and such a Have to have CRICUT Glasses is
chosen by Random.org is #63
Lynn said... cute card, thanks for sharing and thanks for a chance to win.
So thank you very much for everything and I do hope that you will comeback often for some inspiration.

Big Create Hugs
Edna








                                                                        RECIPE
                                                        Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge
                                                     My Pink Stamper Everyday Life set

11 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! Love the 3 knots on your twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! The horse is soooo cute, I am going to scrap lift this idea for my grandson's 1st birthday. Thanks for the great idea!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and just right for a little boy.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! This is the cutest little horse:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Southwestern themed card....very very cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for making/posting this. You don't see too many cute cards for guys. I also love how you made the twine look like barbwire.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edna-
    What a lucky brother! That horse is so cute!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edna I love this card!! The horseshoe and the little knots on the side is just perfect to bring this card together. I really love it. Even the font with the MPS stamps goes perfectly! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete