Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Robyn !!!

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ROBYN !!

Hello My Crafty Friends

I just have to share with you all that today is Robyn aka My Pink Stampers birthday, and she truely enjoys her birthday and loves to celebrate it, so much that she has My Pink Stampers Birthday Challenge going on and you get the gift, Wows! so make sure you all go to her site and say happy birthday and if you can join along in the challenge. I have had the pleasure of meeting Robyn and spending sometime with her, she truely is a FABULOUS Lady, I have learned so many thing from her in the crafting world and also about myself from her positive outlook on life and the spirtual life she leads.

SO my crafty friends I made this little darling for her it will arrive late because of the weather we have had so Robyn will see it here before she gets it in the mail lol! I used the Forever Young Cartridge that I have forgotten how much I loved this one, and did some of the card work with my Gypsy to weld the purse shape together, my papers are Anne Griffin and Stampin up and used the IROck to set my gems with the finish touch using My Pink Stampers Pinkalicious stamp set on both the inside and front, you can find her products here My Pink Stamper Goodies.

I thank you all for stopping over today and hope your inspired to create please stop over again soon for new projects that I will have to share, you all are just FABULOUS !

Create Hugs
Edna







35 comments:

  1. OMG...this is so AWESOME! I so have to scraplift this. I love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely indeed! And for a very special personal - I agree.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this card it is awesome....I'm going to have to follow along with the others and scraplift this one also...Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOLALA!
    That is super
    She will love it.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card :) She will be so excited to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOODENSS Edna - this is totally awesome! I just love everything about it......:)

    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cool. Love the colors =)

    Hugs from Lilli =)
    l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
    www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of the Prettiest cards I have seen made with FY. Use it as much as I can, it's one of my favs too.
    Pinke, I just love this Card. Pink & Zebra are my most favorite...my Craft room is loaded with it...lol.
    Would love to see a Video from you...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!!! :) I gotta get good at this Gypsy welding thing. The possibilities seem endless! I love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Cute! Great Job!
    Angela
    Simple Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sharp card! I love this idea, and may have to "borrow" it! I really LOVE all the details you put into her dress! You are just soooo talented!!

    www.purplescrapbooker.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! The colors are fabulous! I know Robyn will love it too.

    Christy
    http://christybladehandmade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this, and I'm sure Robyn will too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! Fabulous card! I love the bling, the colors everything! great job!
    ~Raechel

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is awesome! I love the animal print and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card Pinke, cute as always! I used the same stamp for Robyn too!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute Edna! Love it. Really fun. :)

    Hugs,
    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love this card. I may have to use this one sometime. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. so very beautiful...awesome card edna---awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous!!!!
    http://my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. FABULOUS card, Edna!! I love everything about it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow such a cute project.love the colors just everything about the cart.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! I love this! Great job...thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow beautiful!!! You are so talented:) I love your work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. How adorable! TFS. Head on over to my blog for an awesome Cricut giveaway! Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing! Super Cute!!!
    Come visit me!
    www.hobbymommycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG!!! LOVE card Edna!!! Very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  28. This card is great inspiration! I have several purse addicted friends. I can't wait to try my hand at tailoring this card for them. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete