Monday, January 3, 2011

Hippo Birthday !!

Gooood Monday to You My Crafty Friends,

I hope that you all had time to get yourself geared up and ready for your return to the world lol! from all the holiday breaks, travels, and events. I am working on getting the schedule together and having plenty of time to spend crafting to share with everyone. This little cutie I made using the Birthday Bash cartridge and I must say its a real cutie also lol!! The designs are so adorable and very workable with many of different projects as you will see this coming week (Wink, Wink) and my awsome stamps is from My Pink Stamper.  SO I hope you enjoy the project and that you find some inspiration my friends to create, thank you for stopping over today, please comeback again soon.

Big Create Hugs
Edna aka Pinke


                                         
                                         



8 comments:

  1. Awww... Too cute Pinke!!! Love it and of course the color combo used as well! Great Work!
    TFS...
    Sweet Creations...
    www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about it! Even the border punch you used matches perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderfully awesome!! I've seen several cards
    made with Birthday Bash lately and now I just have to have this cart!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love the two-sided ribbon. I have used them before and they always turn out wonderfully. Have a great day!

    Barb from snowy Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!! Love it. Have a great day and thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete