Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Love Moo !!!!

Hello My Crafty Friends

I hope your all getting in your weekend mode, just a couple more days and we are there lol!!! I have some fun crafty plans for this weekend and will be spending today with my sweet little grandson ala Monkey Butt Lol!!!! I so enjoy my time with him and the simple reminder of happiness he brings to our home when he is here. SO now on to a crafty project right ! this little creation I made using the Cricut Imagine and the Imagine More cartridge, I really enjoy working with my Imagine and know alot of you don't work with the Imagine but I hope that you still can be Inspired with my projects to create using your Expression, Create, and the Origanl Cricut because that what I enjoy doing and the Imagine is just another creative outlet for me that I want to share and Inspire with, o.k. enough already of my Blah, Blah, Blah, Lol!!! My stamp is from none other then My Pink Stampers More Punny-licious set which you can find here Pink Stamper Products and I also used the super cool ACTION WOOBLE on this cutie so if nothing else just fast forward til the end of the video just to see him dance lol!!

I would also Like to say Thank You to a couple of Fabulous Crafty Gals that have given me a wonderful Blog award please pay them a visit to see there creative work and pass them along a hug from me :)
Angie at Luvs2scrapbook, who just happens to be my very crafty fun Neighbor He! He! and also Christy at Christybladehandmade they are just to super sweet to me as all of you are and I am so very greatful for each of you that stop by.  So my many wonderful crafty friends I thank you for stopping over for a visit today and hope that you will return for another visit soon.

Create Hugs
Edna





4 comments:

  1. Edna,
    That little cow just made me smile! I love your videos--you made me want to forget everything on my list today and go play with my Imagine :-)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is so cute! I love the layers and that cow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM A FOLLOWER NOW LOVE THE MOO CARD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Love the Wobbler. You always explain step by step instructions and I so appreciate that. Love your videos.

    ReplyDelete