Monday, January 31, 2011

Love Bug Valentine !!

Happy Monday !!!

I sooo hope that your week is off to a fabulous start, I know that I am just loving the day and looking forward to this evening and the LIVE BROADCAST TONIGHT MY PINK STAMPER! from CHA at 8 pm (PST) it will be a blast to see her and all the girls with some fun suprises. I hope that you will beable to join us and look forward to chatting with you all there, so lets get on to the little valentine card I made and I hope it inspires you, I did make a change that you will not see in the video because I did'nt like the way it looked lol!!! I really like the base design for this card something fun and different, which I love two things when I create 1.) having fun 2.) and mix it up to inspire. The papers are from Michaels Recollection line, the two stamp sets I used are My Pink Stampers Lovea-licious and Happiest Moments find by click here My Pink Stamper Products .

I hope that I have done those two things today with this card and that you will also comeback again very soon to visit, I thank you very much for stopping over today.

Big Create Hugs
Edna





13 comments:

  1. Awesome awesome card!! I don't know if I'll be able to stay awake for the USTREAM. Hopefully I can, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. The fold is really fun and these are definitely the sweetest bugs I have every come across.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card!!! I love the zigzag fold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ***LOVE*** So cute!!

    Meredith
    mcshupe@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just did a trifold card for the cuttlebug spot challenge that starts tomorrow tuesday. you should enter this one...super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!! Love the black ribbon/bow better on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edna! That is just adorable. That card base is fantastic!
    Maria :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. REALLY CUTE! I like the different shape

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgious!! TFS!!

    Thank you for joining us at the Cuttlebugspot!

    love
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card and a neat idea! I feel inspired to make my own stand up card. Thank you for your creativity and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete