Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Sharing !

Happy Sunday My Friends,
 
I soooooo love my Sunday, spending it with my family and having time to scrap away the events in our life. I also spend time working on some other fun creations that I would like to share with you, I love to color so I have invested in some Copic markers and really enjoy the fun I have with them. I know that my cricut is my frist true love lol! but I really enjoy the time that I spend just coloring so I have a wounderful project to share with you all that I made using SP and Company stamps along with Bella stamps, Samantha from SP stamps is a designer on the Imagine website with me and she has a fabulous website that shows all her fabulous talent http://www.thescrapmaster.com/ it would be great for you all to go over and show her some love and become inspired by her talent. So my fabulous friends I hope that you are inspired by todays creation and look for some fun things coming at you this week thank you so much for stopping over.

Big Create Hugs
Edna aka Pinke

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I've invested in some Copics also. I'm not really good at using them yet. I'll just keep practicing. You did an awesome job! Love your card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edna,

    I love Bella Stamps!!! :) And you did a great job coloring!

    Thank you so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgleu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete