Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Time For A Cricut Cardz Challenge !

Hey All my Cricut Crafty Friends,

I am happy you came by and hope that you enjoy todays post, I must say tha I am very upsey at this point because I can't do the video my laptop was sent out for repair and my DH Dino of computer is not working with me lol! so I have a few pictures for now and will continue the good fight for the video, I used Nifty Fifties for this challenge which is to make a new year card using a clock in your desige with any color(s) and any cartridge(s) I made my card base 5 x 5 and cut my clock from page 51 with all the layers at 3 3/4 inches, this is really very simple card and any of my creations just would not come to life without my very, very, favorite stamps from My Pink Stamper. If you would love to get your hands on these little sweeties go to her website http://www.mypinkstamper.com/     click on the product page at the top of the page and it will all be there for you. I thank you all so very much for coming by and hope you comeback soon check back later I will add the video is I get lucky with a computer lol!

Big Create Hugs
Pinke aka Edna




7 comments:

  1. this is super cute !!! love that clock, the colors just scream the 50's!
    scrappinwithmybug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! I have been debating on if I should that cartridge, there are many cute cuts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, but this isn't the picture posted on the challenge blog! I must say that I love them both anyways.

    Jennifer DT#1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Love the color of your clock!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Different card than what is on Cricut Cardz Challenge blog, but to be honest I like this one better. Great job!! Love the colors. Fun card!

    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was expecting to see the card on the challenge blog but this is also an adorable card...love your color choice!!
    ~Terry DT#1~

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute cute card and so fun!

    ReplyDelete