Monday, January 10, 2011

Udderly Amazing UR !!

Hey My Crafty Crafters !

I hope your off and running on this Monday to get your week started, I have been fighting a good fight to find a way to bring my videos back to you until my laptop returns, and still know luck BLUUHHH!!! I am still trying I am just missing you all so much lol!!! so I did this project for you all and it says exactly the way I feel about each of you and all the wonderful love you continue to show me, forsure I have been blessed with each of you. This cutie comes from the Birthday Bash cartridge that I just love, I used paper from Coredinations, Stampin up, and DCWV. The cut itself was done at 3 3/4 inches and all the layers,  I also used George for the U and R with both shadow at 1 1/4 inches. So for the rest of the card I used a base of 5 x 5 square card and round punched the corners, then a couple of buttons with some  thread to give it that extra something, for the big finsh I pulled out my goto stamps from Robyn aka My Pink Stamper this was one of her very first sets released Punny-licous and is just to adorable. So my friends I hope you have enjoyed and please stay with me this week for some super fun coming on Friday we will be doing the very first blog hop with My Pink Stamper and all her new designers what super fun it will be, so more info to come.

Big Create Hugs
Edna



14 comments:

  1. such a cute card :) so frustrating not to have your trusty laptop by your side. hopefully it will come back to you soon. it has been a while now hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, wonderful card! Thanks for making me laugh today!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this card?!! I love this cow, he makes me smile! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just totally adorable! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I love that cow and how you put the letters in his hands. Too cute!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. never saw a cow cuter than this one ;p my dear dt friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute now I need to buy another cartridge. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so sweet! I love your blog and check it everyday for inspiration. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too funny!! Love it.

    ~Dawn
    http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete