Thursday, January 20, 2011

What A Pear !

Hello My Crafty Friends

I just love to share with all of you and today I will be sharing the design that I created for my designers post over at Creative Critterz Imagination Blog, I really hope that you all stop over and see the great inspiration these fabulous ladies share everyday even the weekend worriors. I work with My Pink Stampers Fruit and Veggie Pun Stampset and my Kate Kitchen Imagine cartridge for this project that I just love because it has the Cosmo Cricket patterns that I just love, speaking of that Tammy Skinner who is the Queen of Gypsy and you may also know her as
Creative Critters Club is in the running for being the next Design Team member for them and I sure would love for all of you to show her some love and support by going to Cosmo Cricket Blog and giving your vote for her. SO now lets continue on to the cute little card I created I hope that you enjoy and even if your not an Imagine owner I hope to still inspire you to use one of your Cricut cartridge. Thank You all so much for stopping over and have a fabulous day.

Big Create Hug
Edna






4 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card....

    It's me...DeeDee on google blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!! Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete