Thursday, January 13, 2011

WIth Love.....

Hello All My Crafty Crafters

I so hope that your week is moving along as quickly as mine has, I have been working on many projects and of course as many of you know fighting the good fight to get my videos up and running while my laptop is out for repair BLUGHHH! and I still report the sad news that I have not been successful yet BOO! so I have a supe cute card to share with you and all so ask that you take a stop over to http://imaginecritters.blogspot.com/ and share some love to a few of the other designer that are soo very creative and I know you will some inspiration. My card that I made is from Imagine More cartridge and I used the very simple cut from page 24 that I cut bot the regular and layer out at 1.3 inches which was a perfect fit for my card base of 3.5 inches X 6 inches and I added alittle black twine at the top with the big finish of My Pink Stampers stamp from her Lovealicious set. Sooo my very wonderful friends Iam so thankful for your stopping over today and want to give you alittle wink wink that you will forsure want to check out my blog and My Pink Stampers blog for some very fun and exciting stuff, I hope that I will see you then I will be looking for you lol!

Big Create Hugs
Edna




8 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Love it. I have that cartridge. Given some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! This is just awesome! I love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Creative!! I didn't spell right the first time, so had to delete! LOL

    ~Dawn
    http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY CUTE! TFS. BUG HUGS! Come over and visit my blog....I'm having
    "A Cartridge a Week" giveaway for the month of January!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. Great idea.

    suekimmet@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edna, do you have the letter that My Pink Stamper said we should get from each blog?

    ReplyDelete