Friday, January 21, 2011

You're The Cat's Meow !!

Hello My Cricut Crafters

I soo hope you all are ready for your weekend and have some planning of crafty time in there for yourself :) I will be going this evening with my Bestie Cindy to a scrapbook crop and know that we will be having some crafty fun, I sooo wish all of you could come that would be a HOOT!! lol! so I wanted to share with you all this little sweetie that I made with the Nifty Fifties cartridge which is in the running to be my favorite next to Birthday Bash (super cute) I used some flock on this project and my papers are DCWV Glitter and Metalic and then of course the finish touchof My {ink Stamper More Punnylicious set and think it came out just fun. I hope you all enjoy this and are inspired to create today or this weekend, I thank you all for stopping over today hope to see you back again soon.

Create Hugs
Edna








14 comments:

  1. Edna, that is really a cute card! Love it! I will be making that card. I also like the Martha Stewart punch too.

    Thanks DeeDee A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your cat-card. Fabulous colors you´ve
    chosen, great!!
    LG
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! This is adorable!!!!!!!!! I just got this cartie...can't wait to copy you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. once again Edna, you did not disappoint...this card is so cute and very Nifty-Fifty (lol) love the colors you chose...can't wait to do one like this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! Love how you flocked the cat! Beautiful card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo cute!! Love the flocking and the border!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card; I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love the cat card! I really enjoy all your videos. You are very fortunate to have access to flocking and especially the Scotts Quick Dry adhesive. There are no such things here whereI live so I do not even know how to use or have ever used flocking. Thank you for sharing such wonderful and informative videos. I like how you showed how your built the card.
    God Bless
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card & the cat! I really like the border/corner punch!
    Angie
    *Check out my blog, I was in a hop this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pinke aka Edna, that is what I love about you. First off, I love cats (have 4), secondly, I think that is the cutest card I have seen to date from anyone on any Blogs. Thirdly, you show us how to do things in a way others don't. I bought Flocking back before Christmas, but never used it...didn't know how. Thanks to you...I do now. In my book...YOU ARE THE CAT'S MEOW. Keep the videos coming. Thanks for all you do. I am glad you're a MPS DT member or I may not have found your Blog. Love MPS & Robyn too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love that border punch!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete