Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baby Shower !

Hello My Cricut Crafty Friends

I hope your wrapping up your week and getting ready for the weekend, I know we are lol! so for todays post I will be creating with the Cricut Imagine using the Sugau and Spice Lite cartridge and the Nursery Tails Imagine cartridge with embellishments from the I-Rock and the finish touch from My Pink Stampers newest stamp set Sweet Baby found HERE. I had a lot of fun making this creation and it was really putting me more in the mood for the Spring season lol! I want to remind all of you that we will be having the PINK-ALICIOUS BLOG HOP this Friday at 8 pm (CST) so I hope that you join us for all the great fun, I thank you for stopping over today and hope that you havebeen inspired to create and that you visit again very soon.

Create Hugs
Edna







13 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! I love the ribbon bow on the umbrella. It just adds a little something to the whole card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to come back later and watch the video, but I just wanted to pop in and say that is just the SWEETEST card! I love the colors and design :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Love the soft greens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love Love Love this card. It is so soft and pretty. I've never tried out that technique before, I have to do it soon. It just adds so much interest to the card. TFS!!!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I didn't think I "needed" the Imagine before today ... hmmmm. I love it and can "imagine" all sorts of possibilities. Thank you, though my budget does not share the same gratitude, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo soo very sweet! I LOVE the colors! AND I am now a HUGE fan of your videos!!! You have so many great ideas thank you for sharing them with us!
    hugs~Raechel

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, I love that paper!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so beautiful I love the colors that you have chosen hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. so very spring colors. love it. so refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So unique with those soft colors ! Love it !
    Have a great Valentine's Weekend ;-)
    Maria Elena
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete