Saturday, February 5, 2011

"Be Mine"

Hello My Crafty Friends!

I hope that your enjoying your weekend and having fun with friends and family as well as making some fun craty time for yourself in there lol!! I don't have any big plans for this weekend and we are getting more snow today so that will keep me in also. I made todays creation using the Sweet Treats cartridge and My Pink Stampers Love-alicious set, then I did a little creative design on my cello-bag because I did'nt have anything other then just plain so I wanted to add something alittle more fun to the project, so take alook at the how-to video and see the out come, I thank you for stopping over today and hope that you are inspired to create and that if your in the cold that you stay warm and if you are in the warm please send warm wishes to us in the cold lol!

Create Hugs
Edna









20 comments:

  1. That is a great idea..it's so cute! Thanks for the video, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love all of your videos :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super adorable! I love it and really enjoy watching all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously Edna! You blow me a way every time:) I am so in LOVE with this adorable project you made. I would have never thought of stamping on a cello bag. You are so awesome! Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us.
    -Kassidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Edna! Another wonderfully creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE!LOVE!LOVE your videos. You have such wonderful ideas. I have learned so much. Please keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo super cute and yummy Edna! You are so creative my friend! :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always very creative. You have the perfect name for your Blog. Love your videos. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, super cute Enda! I love it!
    Hugs,
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is really cute! I love that it's a small thing too...easy to whip up a bunch of them. Thanks for the GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so amazing! I love your blog and check it everyday for inspiration. I love this project so cute and didn't know you could stamp on those bags thanks so much for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute!!! Great idea. Thanks for the video.. I saw your post on cricutmachine's facebook page.. LisaMH

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it!! Just too cute.

    Thanks for sharing! :)
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute!!!! Had to copy this right away! I have this cart and have never paid attention to what was in it!!! That's so sad to say. Thanks for reminding me of the many possibilities that I need to take advantage of!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorable and you have inspired me to make some treats for my co-workers!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it!!! Such a sweet little treat bag!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. CUTE! I love giving M&M's in treat bags. TFS!

    ReplyDelete