Monday, February 28, 2011

Believe !!!

Hello Friends and Welcome Cricutolics,

I am happy to be with you today and share my tutorial as Guest Designer for the Cricutolics Forum, please take a moment to visit and maybe meet some new Cricuteers. I will be working with the Picturesque and the Chomas Creations Glitter Gel Pen for the Cricut, and My Pink Stamper Christmas Wishes lol ! yes you heard the nam right. I really had a great time making this creation and the fun colors with the touch of sparkle from the Glitter pens was just the BEST!  I want to thank you all for stopping over for a visit today and hope that I have inspired you today, please comeback again very soon for another visit, you are all AWESOME !!!

Create Hugs
Edna









10 comments:

  1. Happy, Fun card, Edna! GREAT colors and love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card miss Edna!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful butterflies,LOVE your card!great job on the colors.SUPER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is such a pretty card!!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!! I love all the details on your butterflies!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and blog. I love the way you used the gel pens to pick up the detail of the butterflies. I have a Stylish blog award for you on my blog at scrapppingpinklady.com. I will be back to see future projects.!

    Lisa Scrappingpinklady

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your projects Edna! I don't always a chance to comment, but I see it all and I love your blog !

    HUGS !
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Great combo of colors and patterns and of course, the Gel Pens. Did Amy see this?? She will now :)

    ReplyDelete