Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff !!!!

Hello My Cricut Crafty Friends,

Welcome to another week of Cricut Cardz Chalenge, I just know that you all will love this weeks challenge and enjoy all the great designs form the the rest of te creative team. I chose to use my Just Because Cards cartridge, it has been awhile and I really wanted to make a cheer you up card lol!! with all the gloom weather and the hopes for Spring it really set the mood :) So the cardbase is a 5 x 5 and then the papers are Bazzill, DCWV, and Stampin Up I used my Martha Stwerart Bubble Punch and added some Black Ribbon for the color contrast and for the finish touch I used the newest set of My Pink Stamper
Fabulous Phrases, I just flipped over this collection the endless possibilities with long cards and square cards is just awesome. I hope that you are inspired to create today my friends and I am very happy that you stopped over, please come again soon I have many projects coming along for this week ;)

Create Hugs
Edna








14 comments:

  1. I love it!! The double paper strips are adorable!!

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy all of your videos. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the way you tied the thread around the ribbon. Your cheater-cheater method. LOL. I will definately use that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am hoping i get this set too. i think they are d'bomb :P


    your cards is super cute, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card it is beautiful. I am one of your folloers and I would like yout o come and be one of my followers and tell me what you think of my cards. I'm still kind of new at this stuff and would really like some help with them.
    Sincerely

    Donna Scrapp'n Nana

    http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

    www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw want to look, I would love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME!!! So bright and fun - love the glittery lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! It's so fresh and summery. The black ribbon contrasts so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so refreshing...especially with all the crazy weather. Love it. I think you are to hard on yourself at times...love the way you use fun foam. I have fun foam shapes I would never have used, but will now. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this card. That lemonaide drink looks yummy!! The saying goes perfect with this card. You can see someone relaxing and enjoying their time and not sweating the small stuff!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I haven't visited in a while. Been so busy. Which is really not an excuse. I so love this card! The colors are just awesome. I wanted to let you know that I have started using fun foam on a lot of my cards when I pop things up. I really enjoy using it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh..if I could only follow this sentiment in my life, LOL! Love this card, especially the colors you chose for the borders, they really make the lemon "pop"!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete