Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Bestie!!! Cindy

Hey All!!

I have to share with you that today is my Bestie Birthday, I am super excited for her and have a couple of things up my sleeve lol! I will share the rest after today He! He! cause I just know she will see this post :)
So here is alittle something that I made for her and will share for now, I made this cutieused the Wrap It Up and Sweet Treats cricut cartridges and then added the tea light candle which I decorated with a strip of pattern paper and some stickles, then on the inside I stamp Happy Birthday using My Pink Stampers Everyday Ocassion. I Hope you all enjoy and give a big virtual Birthday Hug to my Bestie Cindy :)
Thanks for stopping over ad remember to stop back tonight for the PINK-ALICIOUS Blog Hop that will start 8 pm (CST) 9 pm (EST) see you soon :)

Big Create Hugs
Edna



13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Cindy!!! This is an amazing project. I want to make one, I hope you share how you did it sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I can't wait to see how you made it :0). Have a blessed day!
    HUgs, Carol L

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, what a great idea!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank to all of you for wishing me a Happy Birthday. The day was great, everyone at work made food, so I ate all day. Then my wonderful husband made me dinner. My daughter sent me a cookie basket. And so many friends sent me wishes via facebook. But most of all my dearest friend Edna, aka Pinke, made is wonderful card and shared it will all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Sis. Love You Lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, Happy Birthday Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. edna, how pretty and clever. it looks awesome...what a great idea :) tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your had a great birthday..Love this idea..absolutely great!
    Minta

    mintab@gmail.com
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute, cute project. Love how it peeks through the little window.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet of you. Would really like to see how you made it. Your creations are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This ia adorable! Gotta see how you made this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your little light houses. They are just the cutest idea.
    guy1065ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete