Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Spring !!

Hello My Crafty Friends

I know I am ahaed of myself on this creation lol! but I am soooo ready for Spring as I know many of you are. We have been very blessed the past week with a couple of days in the 50's and 60's so this really put me in the mood, but of course the last two days we have had the return of snow, ice, and cold :(
I used my Sugar and Spice Cricut Lite cartridge for this creation and really was excited with the turn out, my stams are from My Pink Stamper and I used Everyday Sentiments and Happiest Moments and they work just fabulous together. So I hope that you are inspired to create today and that your in avery sunny, warm, place and if not just click your heels together and say there is not place like "The Beach" Lol you all are just AWESOME to me thank you :)

Create Hugs
Edna









7 comments:

  1. what a fresh looking card. ;p

    i can smell spring!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I love the scalloped edges.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. So simple and sweet. It is nice and worm here in the mountains of Mexico. Hope you get nice wam weather soon. I think everyoneis just about finished iwth the cold!
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Edna
    I love all your cards and look forward to your videos! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    I've given you an award on my blog:

    http://simplexpressionscards.blogspot.com

    Have a great night!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, such a pretty card! and I love the inside sentiments...I will have to order those!
    Hugs,
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy, happy card! Love that purple patterned paper! So wish spring would hurry up!

    ReplyDelete