Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine Day !!!

HEllo My Friends,

I hope that your day is filled with the loved ones in your world and of course lots of chocolate lol!! I will be spending the day with my 1st true love my son making cookies  using the Cricut Cake machine. He will be making a cookie basket for his girlfriend and then a card :) how awesome is that ! I could not ask for a better Valentine day. I have a quick post to share with you all today of a card we made using the Simply CHarmed cartridge and My Pink Stampers Lovea-Licious set, using some DCWV paper and alittle ribbon from Hobby Lobby that we scrunch as we put it on the card turned out really cute, and the CuttleBug embossing folder for the background paper.  I am excited to make some creation with my baby boy (18 years Old ) I thank you all for stopping over today and hope that you will visit again this week as I will have lots of fun creations to share with you and I will be annouce the Winner from the Pinka-Licious Blog Hop Tomorrow :)

Create Hugs
Edna



19 comments:

  1. What a sweet card...love the embosiing and ribbon looks great-you are a wonderful 'scruncher'! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you too Ms. Edna. This is such a super sweet card - the faces just say it all. :) Have fun baking cookies.
    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I loved the scrunched ribbon. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cute! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentines Day Edna! It sounds like you have the PERFECT day planned.....how fun! Love the card, the ribbon is fabulous!
    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. another adorable card! i love that background paper- looks like little tic-tacs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card - I'm glad you had such fun with your son! I would love it if you explained how you "scrunch" the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! What a great way to spend the day. Hope we get to see pics of some of the cookies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So So cute! I love the colors! Awesome that you got to spend time baking/making cookies with your son! Sounds like a gift for you as well as his girlfriend! I hope you post pics! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so adorable! Love it.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ribbon on this cute card is really neat! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my cuteness Edna!! I really love the darling card that you made!! I love the layout on this and the ribbon is what pulls this all together!! Super cute!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete