Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Was Made For You!!!!!

Hey My Cricut Craty Friends

I hope that you're in a warm, dry place if you have been hit with the storms this week and if your in a warm, sunny place that you are sending those kind wishes to us in the cold lol!!! I can't complain we have been very blessed and not lost our power. So my friends for todays super fun project I went simple and sweet lol! and think that this card would just be a perfect Valentine as is and you can even make it a smaller size if you have alot to give out. I used the Kate's Kitchen Imagine cartridge for this project alittle bakers twine and they I did some accent touches with Glossy Accen, some buttons andt  a few 3D glue dots and this is a finished project, I hope that you are inspired today to create with your Cricut Expression, Create, V1, and Imagine I thank you for stopping over for a visit and hope tat you comeback again.

Creat Hugs
Edna






16 comments:

  1. Yummy, cupcakes! I love how you layered your card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love all of the pretty colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so adorable and cute;) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beyond adorable! Great choice of colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edna those cupcakes are sooooo stinkin' yummy looking.....I just LOVE it! :)
    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay Edna--you have totally inspired me today :) I want to run up and use my Imagine NOW! This card is just adorable! I have that cartridge and haven't even opened the book!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are amazing. This one is especially AWESOME. Now I want that cartridge AND an Imagine. Nooo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card. It makes me want an Imagine. You may be what they call "an enabler". TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those SWEET cupcake guys! Love your touch of twine & buttons! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Edna, very cute card, I've got to get this cartridge.

    Hugs,
    DeeDee Akerman

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO sweet! Love those sweet cupcakes and the Glossy Accents is the perfect touch! I am saving my pennies and hope to one day get the Imagine. Love your project!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job as always. Love the dimensional aspect of the card. Love your videos Pinke.
    Stay Warm. I am in KY...it's cold(lol).

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these can you tell me what machine you used to make these. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I would love to use these for a granddaughter birthday party that is coming up. She would love them cause they are PINK which she loves. She wants to wear PINK all the time.

    Sincerely

    Donna Scrapp'n Nana
    http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete