Monday, February 21, 2011

S.W.A.K.

Hello Crafty Friends

I want to share with you today a very quick post of a card I made last month for the Handmade card contest for Jinger Adams and Provo Craft, although not a winner I was very excited and had fun creating and sharing. I made the entire card using the Don Juan cartridge and some Anne Girffin papers, I think the card turned out very fun and sassy, perfect for anytime of the year to give that someone special in your world a little something special lol!!! I also want to remind you all that this week will be filled with lots of fun post and some exciting things here on my blog and I hope that you join me for the celebration. I thank you for stopping over today and hope that you will be returnong this week, you all are AWESOME and I will see you very soon :)

Create Hugs
Edna




11 comments:

  1. love this card wow! great colour choice
    TFS
    katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love everything you make Edna. This is so cute and very girly:) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice Edna -- love the color choices too. :)
    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card!! Love the colors!! This card has that perfect punch to it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl...you got Mad Skills! :) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I love the lips!!! Have a blessed day :0)
    Hugs, Carol L

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY sassy :) Great combo of patterns and colors :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete