Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thanks For Everything !!

Hello My Crafty Friends

I hope your Thursday is going well and you are getting the mood for your weekend, I have a creation to share withyou all today that I made using the Cricut Imagine. Every Thursday I am one of the designers to post for Creative Critterz Imagination Blog andwould sure love for you all to make a stop over today to share/show some love lol! you will be very inspired. I used the Imagine More cartridge for this card and My Pink Stamper newest stamp set FABULOUS PHRASES !!! and let me say LOVE TEM !!!!! I jope that you enjoy this project and please remember that if you don't have the Cricut Imagine that you can still grab some Cricut Expression, Create, and V1 Bug inspiration lol! you all are just AWESOME! and I thank you for all the wonderful support and continued encouragment, please stop back again very soon.

Create Hugs
Edna







9 comments:

  1. I love this card? How do you make the bow so perfect looking? I wish I could do that!
    Thanks again!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. The owl is to cute and I love the color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this card, you come up with the cutest things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love that owl and I love your card layout.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinke, it may be a simple quick card, but you sure can pull it off. Your cards are always well thought out as if you spent a lot of time preparing them. Very cute...love the Owl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How super cute!!! Love the things you are doing with you Imagine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is this the perfect "thank you for everything" card. Great idea to make a bunch! Love it! I really need to go use my Imagine!!!
    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete