Monday, February 7, 2011

Two Hearts One Love !!!

Happy Monday My Crafty Friends,

I hope that you all are off to a fabulous start, I have been working in the studio this weekend making some fun creations to share and hope to inspire you all. I used some fun and new tools this week with the cricut and really enjoy the outcome, for this creation I used the Sweethearts cartridge and My Pink Stampers Love-alicious stamp set you can find HERE and I also used the Gel Pens from CHOMAS CREATIONS that I just love the possibilites with them, and added some acutate with the cuttlebug then embossed.  So my friends I hope that you are inspired today to create and just a reminder that this Friday will be the
 2nd PINK-ALICIOUS Blog Hop with My Pink Stamper and her designers I hope that you come hopping with us I just know you will find loads of fabulous inspiration along the way from the great designers.

Create Hugs
Edna








11 comments:

  1. So pretty, Edna! I loved your video, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! what a great use of the Cricut. I'll definitely have to try this. TFS!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. edna...these hearts are so very pretty. i like the gel pens too. i do not own hers but the cri-kits ones.
    i forgot about the hop this friday...thanks for the reminder. i have my project done but have to write the post yet--hehe--always miss procrastinator here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, I recently made some heart projects too! Thank you for inspiring me EVERY day, Edna! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your card. You have such great ideas and inspirational things all the time. Need to go to the website and checkout those pens. Never heard of them so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with the Gel Pen Holder Edna! Amy is a friend of mine and I design projects for her all the time! She will LOVE it!
    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edna that was such a nice, easy to follow video! Thanks sooo much!! And just like Maria said, I love it hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a striking card Edna! Beautiful color combo and I love the acetate - great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!! I have these pens and holder but have not used them. You have inspired me to give them a try!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Edna, After watching you make this video last week, I ordered these pens. I made your card yesterday and the pens worked like a charm. I've been wanting some but didn't really know where to buy them. Thank you for showing us how they work!!

    ReplyDelete