Thursday, February 24, 2011

You Are In My Thoughts And Prayers

Hello My Cricut Crafty Friends :)

I am very happy to be with you today and hope that my creation is inspiring, today I will be working with my Imagine and sharing my project that I made for my designer post at Creative Critterz Imaginations and hope that you will visit and share all little Cricut love lol!! for this creation I used the Imagine More cartridge and My Pink Stamper newest stamp set Everyday Sentiments . I really love working with my I and having the ability to add extra cuts for more depth and also for color changing, so many hundreds of possibilties with just one super cartridge lol!!! So my friends I thank you for visiting with me today and hope that I have inspired you create, please come visit again soon. OH Hey!!! Thats right I have a lucky winner of a FABULOUS Cricut cartridge and that would be Debbie Chapman !!! YEAH for you Girl, sending an email your way, and agaain thank you each and everyone for all the wonderful comments and support you are all AWESOME :)

Create Hugs
Edna






12 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Do I want an Imagine now? Ahh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Thanks for the video - i learned a lot. Love my imagine but still struggling with sizing - is there a secret???

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, LOVE the color combo! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card that you madet with the imagine! :0) The 3-d frame is such a cute idea and the little butterflies are just the perfect touch! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. It looks like it is 3D or something like that. I love your butterfly. Did you make that with a Cricut. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing with me. Thank you it is beautiful and put together beautifully.

    Sincerely

    Donna Scrapp'n Nana

    http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

    www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw want to look, I would love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! A very pretty card. I definately see a Cricut Imagine in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! Gorgeous card! Everytime I see another project made with the Imagine....I want one!! I know I am probably the last crafter out there that doesn't have one yet! But I think I am kinda glad that I don't have it. I REALLY want the Expression 2 when it comes out!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Debbie Chapman
    HeartAMZ1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL!! Just BEAUTIFUL! The creativity just oozes out of you! I love how you took bits and pieces from everywhere to make this. I love watching your Imagine videos--I feel like in some odd way I have actually used my Imagine today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love, love this. Simply beautiful and perfectly balanced. Well done Edna, you amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. New to the imagine, see that you made the scallop edge .9, is that the height of the edge and how did you know that it would fit the width of the card? or did you have to cut it. Don't quite understand the sizing in the imagine yet. Is the width always the same and only the height changes?
    jman4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete