Saturday, February 19, 2011

You Got Mad Skills !!!!

Hello My Weekend Crafters !

I hope that your are in a sunny place today we have been very blessed the past 3 days with some beautiful spring weather, I was also very surprised this early afternoon by my Big Brother and his daughter stopping over for a vist. I so enjoy the time we get together my niece is just wonderful she has started making cards herself so I always take my extra cuts and scraps then put them in a box for her when she visits. Today she and I spent sometime in the design studio making some fun cards for her brother, cousin, and Dad we had a fabulous time :) So I have a fun card to share withyou that I created using Boys will Be Boys cartridge and My Pink Stamper newest Sportastic stamp set you can find it and all her sets HERE, these two went together just fabulous and I love the simple and fun turnout from that. I hope that you have enjoyed my creation today and your inspired to create, I thank you very much for stopping over and hope that you comeback again soon :)

Create HUgs
Edna





7 comments:

  1. I love the saying "You've Got Mad Skills!" Great card:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! That is such an awesome sentiment stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card! Goes great with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it turned out beautifully done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card!! Didn't realize you are in Dayton! I am in Columbus area but grew up in Enon! We are neighbors!!

    HeartAMZ1@aol.com
    Debbie Chapman

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!! I'm gonna have to hunt some of that adhesive. :)

    ReplyDelete