Thursday, March 10, 2011

ADVENTURE!!!!

Hello My Creative Friends

What a week it has been, happy to see the weekend around the corner :) I hope to beable to see my big Sister this weekend the last time we were together was Christmas and then we did'nt get anytime together to busy with the cooking and running after kids lol!! I love my Big Sis she has always been so creative, I am telling you that she can take a soup can turn into something fabulous crafty lol!!! so I am hoping and keeping my finger crossed. Remember that we also have the My Pink Stamper Blog Hop this Friday night starting at 8 pm (CST), 9 pm (EST) so I hope that your ready to hop with us for some wonderful inspiraton

Today I will be sharing my creation for Creative Critterz Imagination Blog, I really enjoy designing with my Imagine so many possibilities, with differnet patterns, shapes, and sizes. I like that I can create in a very short time and still have the fabulous results that look like it took me days to do it LOL!! if you are working with the Imagine makesure you checkout the update and also if you are a gypsy designer the update also both are found HERE.

I would also like to thank Lisa from A Touch of Pink for the wonderful Stylish Blogger Award that you will see in my sidebar :)

I am so hapy that you stop over for a visit today my friend and hope to see you hopping with us on Friday, you all are AWESOME!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna




7 comments:

  1. Wow, so many beautiful elements on one card. Love the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your card is a dream. So many beautiful details, love it!!
    LG
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....Edna!!! Now that is MY kind of project!! Love everything about it from the doily, to the cuts you picked and the arrangement! BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh la la! Edna, how stunning! The colors and images are beautiful! Love how you used the individual layers. And that doily!!! OH MY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful!!! Love the doily!! :)

    ReplyDelete